Friday, June 27, 2014

Transmitting

Whose thoughts are they anyway? The other day we arrived at Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho for a short lay-over on our summer tour.  We had already disconnected our towed car from our coach.  Ty went through the gate first in the coach and I followed in the car.  After showing my I.D. card to the sentry, I followed Ty toward the campground, knowing he would have already asked for directions.  For no reason the thought occurred to me, "I wonder if they have a veterinary clinic on this base?"  Then I thought, "Why would I care?  Our dogs are fine, and they're up to date on their shots." Two seconds later Ty's voice came over the hand-held walkie-talkie at my side saying, "The guard says we're supposed to look for the veterinary clinic and hang a left." 

Everything is energy, my friends, including our thoughts.  Every thought you have goes out into the Universe and is perceived at some level by other souls.  So, the question of the day is, "What are you sending out there?"  May your every thought bless all others.

No comments:

Post a Comment