Friday, May 2, 2014

Awakening ...

More eyes opened to a greater reality last night at Unity of Wilmington, NC!  It's so awesome when people come up to me and say, "I was SUPPOSED to hear this!"  What a wonderful crowd.  Just like in Greenville, thanks for all the love.  Social events for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today, then on to Asheville, NC tomorrow after an early morning reading.  If you're in the area, come join me at Unity of Mills River, NC, for the Sunday message and "Making the Connection."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful talk last night in Wilmington Suzanne. I read your book, loved it. A lot of what I feel when I meditate is what you are describing when you connect to the higher frequencies. We are all connected and you describe it so well to everyone, I can't see how anyone could go away from your talks and not believe.
    My friend and I are planning to go to Arthur Findlay College in 2 years, her guides told her, and we are excited .
    Thank you for spreading the word so well.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete