Tuesday, April 1, 2014


Ty and I are really looking forward to our summer tour.  One of our stops is a return visit to Unity on the North Shore, located just outside of Chicago.  I just learned that the church is using my book, “Messages of Hope,” and the Messages of Hope documentary for their book and movie study group this month in anticipation of my visit.  How cool is that!  They’ve done a wonderful job of promoting it on their website:  http://www.unityns.org/explore-reality-beyond-physical-realm  In fact, I just received a lengthy email from a gentleman in the group who is enjoying this unexpected “side street” on his life’s path.  From the sound of his email, the man is quite sensitive, himself.  Me thinks his path may change even more than he was aware!

No comments:

Post a Comment