Monday, April 7, 2014

Divine Protection

Saved by an angel this morning ... Ty and I are out of town, so we went for a run in new territory.  Within the first five minutes I clearly sensed that we would encounter a loose dog.  My initial thought was to stop running, but then I chose differently.  I called on my Team Upstairs and asked them to put a protective shield around me.  I held my arms out as I ran and literally drew a sphere of protection.  At first we ran through a residential area, but no dogs ran out.  Thirty minutes into the run we were headed back through an area with no houses.  There was no reason for dogs to be where we were, but we looked to the left and 30 feet away was a pit bull lying by some trees, alone and loose.  I felt surprise, but (quite surprisingly) no fear.  Ty and I shared a glance and we just kept running.  Here's the miraculous part.  It was as if the dog didn't even see us.  His eyes were open, but as we ran past him, he made no reaction at all.  I raised my arms and gave a great big thank you to my unseen helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment