Saturday, March 29, 2014

"Eternea"-ly Yours


Have you heard of Eternea?  If not, let me introduce it to you because I have been given the honor of being appointed to its executive council  (Kind of a “Really Big Deal”).  Eternea is an educational and outreach organization dedicated to inspiring personal and global transformation through the convergence of science and spirituality.  It was co-founded by Dr. Eben Alexander and John Audette.  The new chairman is Dr. Gary Schwartz.  Others on the Executive Council include Dr. Raymond Moody and former astronaut Edgar Mitchell.  I will be heading the new Spirituality Leadership Council.  I am humbled by this responsibility, but know that with Spirit’s guidance, we can do great things.

Many changes are in store for Eternea, with the first being a total overhaul and simplification of their website, www.Eternea.org.  Big goals include financing research that will help to bring the scientific community into agreement with the 7 postulates.  In the meantime, the leadership is seeking major donors and talent for the website overhaul. 

Buried in the abundance of information on the site are the 7 cornerstone postulates which fit 100% with what I have learned from my work as an evidential medium.  Keeping it simple, the postulates all boil down to this:  we are eternal aspects of consciousness here to love one another. 

I so support Eternea’s vision and mission that I have pledged a portion of all royalties from my upcoming book, “Wolf’s Message” to the organization’s “Renewing Hope for Humanity Project.”  Based on what Eternea hopes to accomplish, I think Wolf would approve.

1 comment:

  1. Wowsa! What a huge honor and an affirming next step along your path, Suzanne. I'm so pleased for you. It has been such a pleasure to watch you grow and expand with your gifts.

    ReplyDelete