Friday, March 28, 2014

Why So Long?


The email I sent out yesterday about my new blog caused quite a few on my waiting list for a reading to ask for an update.  The answer is:  “You are moving up, however slowly!”  If you read Ty’s blog, it might sound as if all we do is play.  Rest assured, in between exercise, writing, speaking, and the chores of daily life, I am give readings … seven days a week.  (Except on days in which I give presentations or those times when Ty and I run off and escape for BALANCE!)
The challenge is that even with well over two hundred people on my waiting list I only give one or two readings a day.  Why?  It’s a simple function of time and energy.  Not too long ago a woman came for a reading.  When it was over she shocked me by saying, “I’m a medium, myself, and I really just came to check you out.”  As I stood there thinking, “Isn’t that interesting!” she said, “And now I have to tell you, this was an honor.  You are the real deal.”  To that, all I can say is, “Thank you, Spirit.”
So I took the opportunity of being with a fellow medium to ask her why I feel so drained after my readings, limiting me to only one a day.  She replied, “It’s because you dig so deep.  You don’t just give a twenty-minute surface-level reading with fluffy messages.  You work at a really good connection, and you get nuggets of gold.”
I have to tell you, I sure appreciated the affirmation.  While I'm not happy with the snail’s pace at which my waiting list moves, at least now I see the bigger picture.   In the end, I hope it results in the best possible experience for those of you waiting as well as for your loved ones on the other side, for whom the wait is only the blink of an eye.   
 

11 comments:

  1. Priscilla FlorenceMarch 28, 2014 at 1:39 PM

    Hi Suzanne,

    Can you access those people who are not medically deceased, but who are in a coma (not medically induced), but as a result of brain damage? This is important to many of us who believe we see slight eye responses from our friend to our questions, but for whom medical personnel tell us she is incapable of this. We need to know what her wishes are before pulling the plug. We are prepared to follow her wishes, but want to be sure she is ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Priscilla - please email me about this so I may respond privately: info@suzannegiesemann.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, what a lovely thing for her to say. Having had a reading with you, I agree with her. That deep connection you seek and maintain is extremely draining. I'm very happy that you limit them for your sake. If you drain your body too much, it will quit just like a drained battery would. I know, because I have Fibromyalgia, and that's what happened to me. Keep taking care of yourself so you can continue to take care of others. Hugs, Ann Busby in the Villages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne,
    As you are more than likely already aware of. Edgar Cayce is one who tried to do too much by giving more readings than he should have. I do believe that he would have lived longer if only he had limited his readings and not over burdened his body. His own readings told him that. I have only been in contact with you the one time you conducted the lesson at our Unity Center in Mills River, NC. I would encourage you not to wear out your body and abilities to be of help and service to others. You have whetted my interest once more in trying to bring forth abilities that I may have that are dormant at the moment. I enjoyed the Messages of Hope book and look forward to reading some of your other works. I am now starting the Conquer Your Cravings.
    I am the one who gave you the DVD and I am glad that it worked for you, sometimes they do not record properly.
    Peace and Blessings,
    Bill Black

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bill - funny ... I was thinking of that very thing regarding Edgar Cayce and my work just yesterday! I do try to keep that in mind, and greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you again for providing the DVD of the service. With blessings, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Suzanne,
    I am so disappointed, but understand, why you are unable to take any further people on your waiting list. I am appreciative of all your works and want you to stay strong in both body and spirit so that you can continue to enlighten us all.I have one comment and one question for you.
    In my culture, healers practice a water ceremony after a healing. This ceremony takes place in a river, lake, etc. I feel like this is something that would help regenerate you after your readings.
    My question pertains to support / protection. Although I don't have mediumistic talents, psychic abilities, etc., I have had a few unusual experiences concerning healing. Is there something I can do to support you? Since you do so much for the public, I was wondering if Sanaya has ever mentioned how we might be able to support/help protect you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You help me with loving comments like this one. Thank you for your thoughts. All is well. I continue to seek balance each day and to spend time in the silence. Life is good.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne,
    I met you over a year ago at There is life after death workshop in Ft. Collins Colorado. Also my sister and I attended another one of you work shops in Denver Colorado last year. I bought and read one of you books. I also watched the video on wolf. I cant get you out of my mind. I know you are someday going to connect me and my husband. I have had Sarina Baptista give me a reading and I love her don't get me wrong. I just am needing more evidence. I know you will give me what I need. I have been waiting over a year to at least get on your waiting list. Please I need your help. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me and include your name so that I can contact you to discuss a reading. You can reach me through the contact page on my website. xxoo Suzanne

      Delete