Saturday, July 18, 2015

Decisions, Decisions.

Need a psychic?  You may think you do, but I just had the opportunity to share a valuable tool with a woman looking for answers.  She emailed me because she is facing one of those big, life-changing decisions we all face from time to time.  Not so long ago I gave her a reading and connected her with a loved one on the other side.  She was hoping I could give her another reading and ask that loved one for his guidance on the issue she's facing.  She didn't know where else to turn because her meditations haven't given her clear answers.

I replied, "I'm going to be honest with you ... Spirit has made it very, very clear to me that we all learn by the choices we make.  Your destiny truly is your own, and a question as important as this needs to come from your heart, not a psychic-medium, not a loved one on the other side, not a counselor, not a friend.  You get the picture.  If you haven't gotten answers yet, it's because your guides are also withholding the answer so you can find it in your heart.

"Getting this kind of guidance is actually quite simple.  Your soul already knows the answer.  Imagine yourself in the situation you described, having made one decision.  Then tune in very, very carefully to your body, especially your heart and your gut.  How do they feel? Are they completely relaxed or tensed at all?  Then imagine yourself in the same situation having made the opposite decision.  Check again:  tensed or relaxed?  There's your answer.  And if your heart/gut are tense or even the slightest bit uncomfortable in both situations, it's not time to make a decision.  In that case, you just keep living in the moment, allowing life to unfold, until you can make a clear decision based upon what your soul is telling you via your body."

The woman replied immediately, thrilled and relieved with this answer.  I'm so glad that I've learned  I don't need to say yes to every request for a reading.  I just need to practice what I teach and tune in to higher consciousness or my own body for the right answer.  I felt nudged to share this in my blog, because many times we forget that the answers we seek are right there, within.  May these words empower you to make the highest possible choices for yourself from moment to moment. 

3 comments:

  1. Boy, oh boy! Why do I feel this is meant specifically for me? As I prepare to leave for my first ever Tarot reading, I will keep this very much in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super helpful!!! thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful deciding whether to move to a retirement home or retirement community.
    I will see how life unfolds a bit longer before
    making such a final choice of downsizing.

    ReplyDelete