Thursday, March 19, 2015

What's Yours?

Here's a new and fun way of looking at ourselves, courtesy of Sanaya (my team of guides):

In my "Let Your Spirit S.O.A.R." course I teach that each of us has our own unique vibration or frequency.  This energetic signature is an average of all of the thoughts we've had and the actions we've taken throughout our lives.   The more loving the thoughts and actions, the more refined the frequency.  A sensitive person can actually feel another person's "frequency."  This is why you resonate or "click" with some people and feel dissonance with others, because you are consciously or subconsciously comparing your frequency with theirs.

So there I was teaching my S.O.A.R. workshop last weekend.  I was explaining that each of us has a unique signal.  When people are able to sense other's thoughts without them being present, we call that telepathy.  It's a matter of tuning in to the waves of information-carrying energy that fill the seemingly empty space around us.  Our environment is filled with unseen energy, including cell phone signals, TV and radio signals, and others' thoughts.  Normally, we need a special instrument to perceive these signals, be that a cell phone, a television set, a radio, or a brain.  All of these--the brain included--are instruments that are perfectly designed to receive and/or transmit specific signals. 

I explained that cell phones are designed to pick out signals encoded only to one particular phone number.  That's when Sanaya gave my lip the familiar twitch that lets me know I'm being helped, and whispered in my ear: "And like your phones, each of you has your own unique ringtone as well."

Wow.  I love that analogy!

That got me thinking about how we would sound to each other if we could actually hear each other's ringtone.  I remembered a movie once where one of the characters had programmed their phone to make an awful shriek whenever their mother called.  What a way to be recognized!  Happily, other people cannot program our ringtones for us.  Once we reach adulthood, we are solely responsible for our personal ringtone (and I'm not talking about your phone now).  So the question is:  How would your ringtone sound to someone sensitive enough to hear your tune?  Would it be an ear-splitting shriek or a line from a love song?

The good news is, if you don't like the tune you're playing now, just as with your phone, you can change it.  It all comes down to the choices you make from one moment to the next.  This post is going to appear on my Facebook and Twitter page.  I'd love to hear from you:  What's Your ringtone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment