Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Never Alone

Many people have no trouble believing in angels.  For this retired Navy Commander, it took a lot of convincing, but those angels I used to not believe in know how to get through to us.  I have shared in my workshops some of the irrefutable evidence that angels at the highest level have given me . 

The first time I felt the presence of Archangel Michael in meditation, I thought, "There is no way I am going to share this with anyone!"  During that unexpected encounter he told me several things that at the time made no sense.  He spoke of Hebrews, and antennas, and coherence, and a gift.  I wrote down the words as I heard them.  The photo at the left is of the actual notes I took during that memorable visit.  Hours later, my husband and I had an encounter on a trail that changed my view of angels forever.  We "happened" upon a man and woman from Israel speaking what?  Hebrew.  After chatting for a few moments I learned that the husband was an engineer.  His specialty?  Antennas.  His wife was a scientist.  She didn't believe in mediums, but was at a loss to explain our chance encounter on that trail, especially when we chatted some more and I discovered her name was "Michal" and that the work of both she and her husband focused on coherence.  I realized then that this chance encounter, on a trail we happened upon after missing a turn-off, was the "gift" of which Archangel Michael had spoken.  From that moment I knew that angels are real and that we can communicate with them.

On Sunday, March 1st, I gathered with a couple hundred friends to share my guides' messages with them while in an expanded state of consciousness.  In these sessions I go into a meditative state, surrender my focus on the human side of myself, and invite Sanaya to speak through me.  Sanaya has told us they "she/they" are a collective consciousness of my guides and others in spirit.  The group learned Sunday night that Archangel Michael is part of this collective consciousness. 

I was quite surprised that he came through publicly.  Why?  Because all of this is still a bit outside of my comfort zone as a former left-brained, military type.  The emails I received after the session from those who were present with that energy took away my discomfort.  Several, including those who had never before seen an aura, reported seeing a large angel-shaped wing behind me as Michael spoke through me.  They felt the room grow warm, then cool.  The message he shared was profound and quite timely.

I found one email especially affirming and received permission to share it with you:

"Suzanne, Sunday's Sanaya session was wonderful!  During the channeling,  I received a message from Spirit and considered writing to you about my experience.  Since I knew you would be getting a lot of angel stories this week, I asked Spirit for confirmation.  I documented my experience yesterday.  Attached is a link to the newspaper I review every day.  This story was being featured this morning:

The headline was the confirmation, and then, the first paragraph even mentions "in an alley" - I had to stop reading, I couldn't go on...    (Why?)  Here is the documentation about my experience on Sunday evening:  

The message came during the channeling when Archangel Michael (Sanaya) mentions that we are always protected and never alone.  I was sitting with eyes closed, listening with a quiet mind.  Suddenly, the image of a dark neighborhood alley on a very cold winter night flashed before me – I knew immediately that this meant I was watched over that night, that angels do protect us (the incident happened during my freshman year in college (’67-’68) when I had way too much to drink, was walking home alone down an icy alley late at night, wearing insufficient clothing for the weather, very tired, my thinking impaired, trying to focus, and all I wanted to do was lie down and go to sleep – had I stopped or fallen, I would have frozen to death)  The memory of that night "hit" me as if it were yesterday...   
(The writer continues...) For years I have thought how very, very lucky I was that night.  Only now do I realize the significance of that event and what was really going on.  Thank you Spirit.  Thank you Sanaya.  Thank you Suzanne. *O:-) angel   "

... and I say, "Thank you, Archangel Michael, and the rest of the group we call Sanaya for believing in US.  Your message to us Sunday night is oh so important."

I encourage you, my friends reading this post, to read the transcript from the March 1st session that is posted on my website and to listen along to the recording as you do so.  It is an energetic experience that will speak directly to your soul.  Here's the link to the page where you will find both: http://www.suzannegiesemann.com/sanayasessions/

Many blessings as we follow this beautiful journey together.
 

1 comment:

  1. When I was a wild child in Houston, Texas, some time in the summer of 1976, I remember leaving a bar around 3 a.m. for the long drive home to the western suburbs of the city. I was fearless, and I was very, very drunk. I wish I could put a shine on that, but it's the truth. Eighteen and foolish, 25 miles home, little sleep the week I'd been hanging out at this new place in the center of Montrose. In 1976, people didn't wear seat belts, most people anyway. Maybe a few cautious souls, but I certainly didn't. My shiny new Pacer X had the relatively new three point restraint system and despite having had the car for a few weeks, I'd never tried it out. Leaving Frank's Little Hut that night, something made me fasten that belt. And then I drove. And somewhere along the way, I passed out. And at some point after that, the road jogged and I didn't, and we ~ the Pacer and I ~ ended up at the bottom of a ravine, the engine of my cute little car practically in the front seat, the top peeled back, and me, uninjured but for a burn on my neck. I vaguely remember crawling out of that car and up the side of the ravine. Looking back, I was shocked to see that I'd run into and partway through a massive heavy metal dredge that was being used in the road construction I'd missed because of too many wine coolers. I didn't wear a seatbelt again for years after. Hard headed, I guess. But I've been sober for 30+ years and I am convinced now that an angel whacked me with a wing that night. I can imagine the conversation. "OMG, this one! She's a mess, but it's not her time. Let's get that belt on her, keep her alive long enough to wise up." Grateful, laughing about it now (and no, not about driving drunk, I'm properly ashamed of that), and delighted. They are with us. It's magic. I love it. Thanks for these words from Michael in the most recent Sanaya connection.

    ReplyDelete