Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Soul Doctor Speaks

This past week we enjoyed the company of Dr. Gary Schwartz and his wife, Rhonda, while Ty and I were passing through Tucson, Arizona.  We enjoyed social time as well as some work with the other side (a blind research reading), and a lecture to his Psych 357 class at the University of Arizona.  See the earlier post on this blog:  Inquiring Minds for more about that enjoyable experience.

I have been honored to work with Dr. Schwartz for several years now, having been brought together initially through an evidential visit from his deceased friend and mentor Susy Smith.  Susy continues to come to me with beautiful, often humorous, and always validating evidence to encourage both me and Gary in our work.  I knew when I first reached out to Gary at Susy's prompting that his work as a scientist has been considered controversial by some.  I also knew that some of the greatest breakthroughs in science have come from those brave explorers who dared to think outside the box in spite of potential controversy. 

What spoke to me most about Dr. Gary Schwartz was and is his heart.  His love for humanity, his caring, compassion, and dedication to this important Work is what makes me so grateful to work with him.  He also has another quality which I value above all others:  integrity.  Today's message that I received from my guides Sanaya in meditation deals with this topic.  It is critical in bringing credibility to the existence of a greater reality.

Gary Schwartz serves as Chairman of Eternea.org.  I am honored to serve on Eternea's executive council as Chairman of the Spirituality Leadership Council.  Eternea exists to bring together science and spirituality for personal and global transformation.  Eternea's website has recently been updated with a page about mediumship.  It also includes a new page entitled, "Answers to the Questions of the Ages:  Commentary from the Soul Doctor."  It will be time well spent for you to read this enlightening discussion with Dr. Gary Schwartz.  His answers are completely in resonance with my teachings and speak directly to my heart, which is the test I encourage everyone to give all information.  You will find excellent answers and tools to use on your spiritual journey on this page and the rest of Eternea's valuable website.  

Many blessings, to you, my friends.  It's a wonderful life when we come into alignment with our true nature.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the links to Dr. Schwartz's website. I found the FAQ's especially interesting. Safe travels, Brad

    ReplyDelete